Friday, November 14, 2008

Pilgrim Hats


Now isn't this cute? I learned how to make these at least four years ago. They are so fun and easy to make. Plus, they are edible!!! That is even better. =)

Here is a picture of all the things you need for it. Prepare yourself. I don't want you to feel too overwhelmed.

Yep! That is it. Chocolate, Large Marshmallows, Fudge Striped Cookies, and white icing.


Directions:
Melt the Chocolate. Take your Large Marshmallow and cover it in Chocolate. Set it in the middle on the bottom of the cookie. (These cookies have a striped side, the top, and a solid chocolate covered bottom. Place it on the bottom side.) Let chocolate set. You can either place them in the fridge to set or leave them on a tray to set up. When Chocolate is set use white icing to pipe a square in the middle bottom of the chocolate covered marshmallow.

Here ya go. You have Pilgrim Hats to set at each plate on Thanksgiving Day. Yummy!!!




4 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

Ok... you are just way too creative for me. Those are very festive.

I love the photography skills too... taking the picture with your cool wall in the background. Sheer genius!

Shauna McDonald said...

OK, ok cute hats but just how do you make those brownies . . . I know the first part 2 parts chocolate, nine parts crack, 1 part love . . . what else?

-Dan

*~Petra~* said...

Hey... how about putting that awesome roll/cinnamon roll recipe on your blog? Then I won't have to look for the recipe every time I want to make it ;)

Princess Hairstyles said...

How cute!! I love your wall too. Every time I see it in a picture it makes me want to do something to my walls!