Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mini Chocolate Tarts

DELICIOUS!!!


I must admit I found this new website and found this delicious recipe. You really need to check out http://www.stephanieskitchen.com/ It is absolutely awesome. She has some great recipes. While I was making them I think I recall my friend Bobbi had made something like this. I doubled the recipe and it made A LOT! They are great. You can top them off with strawberries or raspberries or just plain, like I did.

Mini Chocolate Tarts makes 24 tarts

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 egg
1/2 cup melted butter1
3.4 oz box instant chocolate pudding
1 cup half and half
1 8 oz container cool whip

1. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, egg and butter until smooth. Scoop batter 2/3rds full into a mini muffin tin sprayed with non stick spray. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the edges are set. Immediately press down the centers of the cups using a tart shaper or a plastic lid of a soda bottle. Cool completely.2. In a medium bowl, mix the pudding with the half and half until smooth. Fold in the cool whip. Spoon or pipe into the cups and top with a fresh strawberry or raspberry.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

what a fun website...thanks! Those tarts look delish! Good job making them just like hers! You amaze me.